Sponsor’s Choice Prizes
The Indie Excellence Sponsorís Choice Prizes are selected from the Winners & Finalists that have been recognized in all contest categories. Rather than highlighting any specific element, these awards recognize the books that demonstrate an indefinable synergy of elements that makes for an excellent presentation.
2013 SPONSOR CHOICE PRIZES
We are so delighted and pleased the prizes for the 2013 contest will be these excellent companies!
Each prize is selected by Ellen Reid, Sponsor and CEO of The National Indie Excellence Awards. The recipients are selected from the Winners and Finalists of the 2013 Awards.
Media Connect (www.Media-Connect.com) the nation’s largest book promoter, will provide a customized media campaign valued at $4,200 that will include each of the following components:
The scheduling of at least a dozen radio interviews.; a 30-minute brainstorming session to uncover the strongest media angles. Writing a press release. A 30-minute media coaching session and E-mailing a pitch to scores of online outlets, including bloggers, Web sites, and podcasters. (Brian Feinblum; email@example.com.
Event Management Services (www.emsincorporated.com) an industry leader in the promotion of books will provide a comprehensive print publicity campaign valued at $5000.00 that will include the following:
- We will write a 400 to 600 word by-lined article that focuses on the message of the author’s book. The article will be written in the same journalistic style of newspapers and magazines and will include numerous quotes from the author positioning him or her as an expert. Mention of the release of the book will be included as part of the newsworthiness of the article.
- We’ll distribute the article to a large database of journalists at major daily newspapers, weekly newspapers, wire services, national magazines, regional magazines, and trade publications.
- We will send review copies of your book to every journalist that requests a copy.
- At the same time we distribute the article to these newspapers and magazines, we will also distribute it to a targeted group of article banks who would have an interest in your subject. This will increase your overall web presence.
- We will arrange phone or email interviews with journalists requesting to speak with you before doing a story.
We will stay in close communication with journalists who expressed an interest in your story and will diligently follow-up with them.
- We will add you to our clipping service will send you copies of all the newspaper and magazine clippings we receive from them. A $5000.00 value.
Here's just a small example of what EMSI did for Karen...
"......She had 5 requests for her book, we did article banks for her and that resulted in 76 sites picking up the article. We got 1 hard clip and 3 web clips. The requests from the media for her book were great ones for her topic: U.S. Kids Magazine, Edmonton’s Child Magazine, The Daily Tribune in TX. And she also got a request to write for a publication called Best Ever You Magazine!"
and here's what Karen said about EMSI...
You all rock as PR people. I am soooooo impressed.”
With appreciation -
Karen "The Full Plate Diet"
RADIO-TV INTERVIEW REPORT!
3 free half page ads in the Radio TV Interview Report, the Magazine Producers and Talk Show hosts read for show ideas and to find Guests. This normally costs $1791.00
As an extra bonus, you’ll also get a free subscription to RTIR Publisher Steve Harrison’s email newsletter containing radio/TV publicity and promotion tips.
EPK (electronic press kit) development
7 stop Virtual Book Tour
JKSCommunications is a full-service literary publicity firm that represents some of the finest publishers, authors and books in the United States. Our team consists of professionals who specialize in media relations, new-model book tours, social networking, online visibility, book trailer production and website development specifically for the book publishing industry.
Alex Carroll (www.RadioPublicity.com) is providing a complete copy of his deluxe Radio Publicity Millionaire Program.
Alex has been a guest on over 1,200 radio shows and sold over a quarter of a million of his own books and also has over 10,000 clients in 28 countries using his program to become bestsellers as well.
His program includes:
- The most comprehensive database of top radio shows ever compiled ... The 1,364 biggest radio shows in America, each with over 100,000 listeners. Descriptions, hosts, producers, contact info & exact audience numbers for all shows. ($397 Value)
- His 18 hour Radio Publicity Masters Course. Listen in to the actual phone calls and conversations he had with producers as he booked a total of 77 interviews in just 25 days. No theory, no hypothetical guesses. 18 hours of REAL phone calls and REAL results. ($497 Value)
- A 60 minute audio of his radio interviews. Hear him in action handling callers & follow his compelling closes that send people scrambling to order. ($39 Value)
- A copy of his press kit...perhaps the most successful kit ever. Use it to model your own press kit. ($29 Value)
- His comprehensive, easy-to-read, 177 page "Radio Publicity Manual" E-book ($49 Value)
- A 30 minute phone consultation. Get specific insights for your campaign. ($150 Value)
- A free database update ... He does these every 6 months to keep the names and data up to date ($99 Value)
- A List of the Top 20 Radio Show Topics ... tells you what's hot and what's not ($29 Value)
- A Radio Demographic Profile ... tells you who listens to what formats ($29 Value)
Missy Bystrom, Owner of The Organized Connection
In Home or Business Professional Organizational Service by Missy Bystrom, Owner of The Organized Connection, Speaker, Trainer and Professional Organizer for over 25yrs.
Evaluation (up to 1 Hour) of any room or area of your choice. Plus 3 hours Professional Organizing
12 Hours Virtual Consulting via phone or e-mail.
Value: Up to $1400.00
* Missy will come to your home or business, do a thorough evaluation of the chosen room or space (up to one hour), and personally begin the organizational process with you for up to 3 hours.
* If you opt for the Virtual Organizing, Missy will walk you through creating a solid foundation of organization, de-cluttering and maintenance. You may chose either e-mail or phone correspondence.
* Subject to availability
* Supplies not included
* Subject to flight availability
* Evaluation and service must be on same day
* Virtual Hours, if opted, can be spread out into 30 minute increments
* USA Only.
Pay Online with Paypal
Submit Online / Pay by Check
Submit Offline / Pay by Check