2015 Sponsor’s Choice Prizes
The Indie Excellence® Sponsor’s Choice Prizes are personally selected by Ellen Reid, the President of the Indie Excellence Awards from the group of Winners & Finalists that have been recognized in all contest categories. Rather than highlighting any specific element, these awards recognize the books that demonstrate an indefinable synergy of elements that makes for an excellent presentation.
Event Management Services
EMSI Public Relations (www.emsipublicrelations.com), an industry leader in the promotion of books, is looking forward to providing the prize of a comprehensive national print publicity campaign valued at $6,000.00. This campaign will include the following:
We will write two feature story articles that will focus on the message of your book. The articles will be written in the same journalistic style of newspapers and magazines and will include numerous quotes from you, positioning you as an expert. Mention of the release of your book will be included as part of the newsworthiness of the articles.
- We will distribute your articles to our contacts at major daily newspapers, national and regional magazines, blogs and trade publications (if appropriate).
- We will reach out to book reviewers and book bloggers and will send review copies of your book to those who request a copy.
- We will arrange interviews with journalists requesting to speak with you before doing a story on your topic.
- You’ll be added to our clipping service and will be provided with copies or links of the newspaper and magazine coverage we receive.
- This national print campaign comes with a guarantee of print media placements in legitimate press outlets - offline and online - that possess a combined 2 million potential readers in online visitors and/or circulations.
- A $6,000.00 value.
Secrets of a Hiring Manager Turned Career Coach: A Foolproof Guide to Getting the Job You Want. Every Time
Career Woman, Inc.
RADIO-TV INTERVIEW REPORT! .
Radio-TV Interview Report (RTIR), the email publication producers read to find guests. You can use them to let producers know you’re available for interviews. Since 1986, RTIR has become known as the bible of the industry among producers looking for guests. We’ll run it in the publication which reaches over 1,100 radio-TV producers across the U.S. and Canada.
Advertisers in RTIR have been booked on such shows as Good Morning America, CNN, Fox News, ABC's 20/20, and many more. It’s ideal for generating calls from radio stations who will interview you via telephone. On each show, you’ll usually be able to tell audiences how to order your book or product.
Face to Face: Cultivating Kids' Social Lives in Today's Digital World
Kathy Masaric, MD; Kathy Keller Jones, MA; Jody Bellant Scheer, MD; Cassandra Dickson, MA, Ruth Matinko-Wald, MA & Monique Terner, MEd
Family Empowerment Network
EPK (electronic press kit) development
7 stop Virtual Book Tour
JKSCommunications is a full-service literary publicity firm that represents some of the finest publishers, authors and books in the United States. Our team consists of professionals who specialize in media relations, new-model book tours, social networking, online visibility, book trailer production and website development specifically for the book publishing industry.
Bark and Lunge: Saving My Dog from Training Mistakes