WINNERS & FINALISTS OF THE 2010 AWARDS!
2010 NIEA SPONSOR’S CHOICE PRIZE WINNERS
The Indie Excellence® Sponsor’s Choice Prizes are selected from the Winners & Finalists that have been recognized in all contest categories. Rather than highlighting any specific element, these awards recognize the books that demonstrate an indefinable synergy of elements that makes for an excellent presentation and would benefit from these prizes.
2010 SPONSORS CHOICE PRIZES
Each prize is selected by Ellen Reid, Sponsor and CEO of The National Indie Excellence® Awards. The recipients are selected from the Winners and Finalists of the 2010 Awards.
Planned Television Arts Self-Help
A Guide for Midlife:
Navigating the Six Universal Crises by Mckenzie Magee
Planned Television Arts (www.plannedtvarts.com), the nation’s largest and oldest book promoter, will provide a customized media campaign valued at $4,200 that will include each of the following components:
The scheduling of at least a dozen radio interviews.; a 30-minute brainstorming session to uncover the strongest media angles. Writing a press release. A 30-minute media coaching session and E-mailing a pitch to scores of online outlets, including bloggers, Web sites, and podcasters.
Event Management Services
The Full Plate Diet
Event Management Services (www.emsincorporated.com) an industry leader in the promotion of books will provide a comprehensive print publicity campaign valued at $3,695 that will include the following:
- We will write a 400 to 600 word by-lined article that focuses on the message of the author’s book. The article will be written in the same journalistic style of newspapers and magazines and will include numerous quotes from the author positioning him or her as an expert. Mention of the release of the book will be included as part of the newsworthiness of the article.
- We’ll distribute the article to a large database of journalists at major daily newspapers, weekly newspapers, wire services, national magazines, regional magazines, and trade publications.
- We will send review copies of your book to every journalist that requests a copy.
- At the same time we distribute the article to these newspapers and magazines, we will also distribute it to a targeted group of article banks who would have an interest in your subject. This will increase your overall web presence.
- We will arrange phone or email interviews with journalists requesting to speak with you before doing a story. We will stay in close communication with journalists who expressed an interest in your story and will diligently follow-up with them.
- We will add you to our clipping service will send you copies of all the newspaper and magazine clippings we receive from them. A $4500.00 value.
RADIO-TV INTERVIEW REPORT!
Art of the Upset by Bruce
3 free half page ads in the Radio TV Interview Report, the Magazine Producers and Talk Show hosts read for show ideas and to find Guests. This normally costs $1791.00
As an extra bonus, you’ll also get a free subscription to RTIR Publisher Steve Harrison’s email newsletter containing radio/TV publicity and promotion tips.
Sponsor’s Choice Winner!
Tangling with Tyrants by Tony Deblauwe
Alex Carroll (www.RadioPublicity.com) is providing a complete copy of his deluxe Radio Publicity Millionaire Program.
Alex has been a guest on over 1,200 radio shows and sold over a quarter of a million of his own books and also has over 10,000 clients in 28 countries using his program to become bestsellers as well.
His program includes:
- The most comprehensive database of top radio shows ever compiled ... The 1,364 biggest radio shows in America, each with over 100,000 listeners. Descriptions, hosts, producers, contact info & exact audience numbers for all shows. ($397 Value)
- His 18 hour Radio Publicity Masters Course. Listen in to the actual phone calls and conversations he had with producers as he booked a total of 77 interviews in just 25 days. No theory, no hypothetical guesses. 18 hours of REAL phone calls and REAL results. ($497 Value)
- A 60 minute audio of his radio interviews. Hear him in action handling callers & follow his compelling closes that send people scrambling to order. ($39 Value)
- A copy of his press kit...perhaps the most successful kit ever. Use it to model your own press kit. ($29 Value)
- His comprehensive, easy-to-read, 177 page "Radio Publicity Manual" E-book ($49 Value)
- A 30 minute phone consultation. Get specific insights for your campaign. ($150 Value)
- A free database update ... He does these every 6 months to keep the names and data up to date ($99 Value)
- A List of the Top 20 Radio Show Topics ... tells you what's hot and what's not ($29 Value)
- A Radio Demographic Profile ... tells you who listens to what formats ($29 Value)
Book marketing expert John Kremer: Soulwise by Dr. Phil Johnson
FINALIST: SELF HELP
Soulwise How to Create a
Conspiracy of Hope, Health and Harmony by Dr. Phil Johnson
John Kremer's Ten Million Eyeballs course teaches anyone how to get millions of eyeballs (that's impressions) via the Internet in the next two years. Learn the four major ways to reach millions of people via the Internet. You'll learn:
- How, why, and when to give things away free on the Internet
- How to organize and run an Amazon bestseller campaign that actually sells books
- How to create a viral video that gets millions of views, not tens or hundreds of views (Note: the average book trailer is seen by 65 people)
- How to develop a viral website that people come back to again and again - and do all the work for you!
- How to create effective selling relationships with major websites
- 35 ways to profit from the Internet. Book sales are just one of those ways. You can multiply your income by turning your book into a variety of products and services.
HERE IS THE COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS AND FINALISTS