Sponsor’s Choice Prizes
The Indie Excellence® Sponsor’s Choice Prizes are personally selected by Ellen Reid, the President of the Indie Excellence Awards from the group of Winners & Finalists that have been recognized in all contest categories. Rather than highlighting any specific element, these awards recognize the books that demonstrate an indefinable synergy of elements that makes for an excellent presentation.
2014 SPONSOR CHOICE PRIZES
We are so delighted and pleased the prizes for the 2014 contest will be these excellent companies!
Each prize is selected by Ellen Reid, Sponsor and CEO of The National Indie Excellence® Awards. The recipients are selected from the Winners and Finalists of the 2014 Awards.
Event Management Services
EMSI Public Relations (www.emsipublicrelations.com), an industry leader in the promotion of books, is looking forward to providing the prize of a comprehensive national print publicity campaign valued at $6,000.00. This campaign will include the following:
We will write two feature story articles that will focus on the message of your book. The articles will be written in the same journalistic style of newspapers and magazines and will include numerous quotes from you, positioning you as an expert. Mention of the release of your book will be included as part of the newsworthiness of the articles.
- We will distribute your articles to our contacts at major daily newspapers, national and regional magazines, blogs and trade publications (if appropriate).
- We will reach out to book reviewers and book bloggers and will send review copies of your book to those who request a copy.
- We will arrange interviews with journalists requesting to speak with you before doing a story on your topic.
- You’ll be added to our clipping service and will be provided with copies or links of the newspaper and magazine coverage we receive.
- This national print campaign comes with a guarantee of print media placements in legitimate press outlets - offline and online - that possess a combined 2 million potential readers in online visitors and/or circulations.
- A $6,000.00 value.
A testimonial from the 2013 Winner!
" In June of this year, I was awarded the National Indie Excellence Finalist Award for Best Self-Help book of 2011. Winning this award has been incredible, but the icing on the cake was being awarded the prize from the Public Relations Firm, EMSI. Through EMSI’s expert print campaign, which placed articles in more than 20 publications, my book has been exposed to over 21 million potential readers and secured my very first book review. I’ve also been invited to speak on the radio and write original articles for blogs and web sites.
"As a newly, self-published author, winning the book award and the PR package was a god-send. It’s helping me to establish myself as an expert coach, author, and speaker, and there’s no better confirmation of your book’s quality than that gold sticker. Up until winning, I had done all of my own marketing and publicity, and as any new author knows, this can been a real challenge. EMSI has been a true partner in my effort to let the world know about my book. They have done a professional, thorough job on my behalf, and continue to send me requests for writing and notifications of article placements.
" I can’t speak highly enough of EMSI and Ellen Reid’s National Indie Excellent Awards."
- Amy Beth O’Brien, author of Stuck with Mr. Wrong? Ten Steps to Starring in your own Life Story Visit the author’s web site for free gifts and to download a sample chapter: www.amybethobrien.com.
EPK (electronic press kit) development
7 stop Virtual Book Tour
JKSCommunications is a full-service literary publicity firm that represents some of the finest publishers, authors and books in the United States. Our team consists of professionals who specialize in media relations, new-model book tours, social networking, online visibility, book trailer production and website development specifically for the book publishing industry.
RADIO-TV INTERVIEW REPORT!
3 ads in the email edition of Radio-TV Interview Report, the email publication 1,100 producers read to find guests (regularly $1,200).
As an extra bonus, you’ll also get a free subscription to Steve Harrison’s email newsletter containing radio/TV publicity and promotion tips.